DALLAS ISD - ORG 999 MEDICAL DISTRICT PK-8 STEM
Prebid Date10/27/21 1:00pm
Bid Date11/9/21 2:00pm
Company & Contacts
Dallas ISD 2015 Bond Program
Dallas ISD Procurement Services ProcurementCS@dallasisd.org
All digital files included with purchase of complete printed set via file transfer. Specs seperated by section and plans by sheet names.
Half Size Available upon Request
NOTICE: INVITATION TO BID
SCOPE OF WORK:
Org 999 Medical District K-8 STEM- Project consists of the following
1. Renovation of interior space for classrooms, offices and flex space
2. Renovation of existing restrooms on first floor and addition of kids restrooms near classrooms
3. Existing sprinkler system to be extended to first and second floor
4. New MDF room in second floor
5. New playground
6. New paving and parking lot
7. New drop-off canopy at new main entry
8. New mechanical equipment and roof screen wall
PRE-BID DATE AND LOCATION:
A pre-proposal meeting will be held at 1:00PM on Wednesday October 27, 2021 at 6516 Forest Park Road, Dallas, TX 75235 for all interested parties. This meeting is not mandatory, but information discussed will be very helpful in preparation of the proposal.
BID-DATE & LOCATION:
All Construction Services construction procurements must be physically delivered to the Construction Services office, at the Linus D. Wright Dallas ISD Administration Building 9400 North Central Expressway, Suite 800 Dallas, TX 75231.
(Call 972.925.7200 for directions).
Delivery to other locations will result in rejection of a CSP.
Completed CSP Package Part 1-A, 1-B and 1-C are due on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 2:00 PM (local time).
Completed CSP Package Part 2 is due on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, at 3:00 PM (local time).
Any materials received after the respective closing dates / times will not be consideredBID METHOD: Competitive Sealed Proposals