DALLAS ISD - ORG 209 ASCHER SILBERSTEIN ES
Prebid Date11/2/20 2:00 pm
Bid Date12/1/20 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Dallas ISD 2015 Bond Program
Moody Nolan - Kathy Rabuse KRabuse@moodynolan.com
CD included with purchase of complete set. Specs seperated by section and plans by sheet names.
HALF SIZE SETS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
SCOPE OF WORK:
ORG 209 – Ascher Silberstein Elementary School – Project consists of the following;
1. Abatement of environmental hazardous materials to be included in contract, per direction of District
2. Removal and replacement of a portion of the south parking lot, restriping, and erosion repair along
the edge of the creek.
3. Removal of failed retaining wall along creek, erosion correction, and installation of new retaining
4. Removal of a portion of the existing chain link fence next to the creek up to the front entry of the
school and replacement with new wrought iron fence.
5. Install new DISD Marquee Sign, with power and data connecting to the school building, between
south parking and creek.
6. Renovation of existing entry canopy, inclusive of structural changes, new finishes, and new lighting.
Removal of existing site bollards by entry and installation of new lighted bollards.
7. Installation of new secured entry vestibule, with new interior finishes, new interior storefront, new
8. Renovation of Reception area with all new finishes, new reception desk, new seating.
9. Removal of existing kitchen and selected demolition as needed of the existing cafeteria and
surrounding site work – new Addition to expand and renovate Cafeteria with all new finishes, all new
kitchen inside existing building, new accessible route, and site work. Relocation of existing storage
10. Removal of steps and raised concrete in the north parking lot, small amount of new paving work, and
restriping of north parking lot.
11. Two new Additions on the West end of the school, for new Mechanical Rooms.
Total Estimated Construction Budget (CCL + Allowances) for CSP# $11,363,293.20
A pre-proposal meeting will be held at 2:00 PM local time on Monday, November 02, 2020 at a Join Zoom
Meeting for all interested parties.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 893 1653 4318
All general contractors and sub-contractors are encouraged to attend this meeting. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there will be no onsite tours for this project solicitation.
All Construction Services construction procurements must be physically delivered to the Construction Services office, at 3801 Herschel Ave, Dallas, TX 75219. (Call 972.925.7200 for directions). Delivery to other locations will result in rejection of a CSP.
Completed CSP Package Part 1-A, 1-B and 1-C are due on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 2:00 PM (local
Completed CSP Package Part 2 is due on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 3:00 PM (local time).
Any materials received after the respective closing dates / times will not be considered.
The District will open and read the names of the proposers and prices submitted in responsive CSPs beginning at 3:00 P.M. local time upon submittal of Part 2 of the Package, via Zoom Meeting:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 885 6480 4198
No further information will be publicly released until after the date the Agenda is publicized for the Board of Trustees
Competitive Sealed Proposals
A/E Firm Name:
Attention: Kathy Rabuse
Address: 5001 Spring Valley Rd., Suite 225E
City, State, Zip: Dallas, TX 75244
Program Manager Firm:
Dallas Independent School District
Attention: Rose Kohut
Address: 3801 Herschel Ave
City, St, Zip: Dallas, TX 75219